Sunday, November 10, 2013

Second Presbyterian Church - Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Historic and Beautiful
Image courtesy: 2nd Presbyterian Church
This church is personal to me. 
It's the first church building I ever remember attending.
I remember my mother standing tall beside me singing (she is now several inches shorter than me!)...
I remember Sunday school - running down the stairs to get to the class...
I remember church camp in the summer...
And I remember the minister there then, Dr. Clark. He visited my mother in the hospital when my "baby" brother was born (who is now the father of his own growing up babies!)...
Many people have walked through the doors of this church building and felt at home here.
Not only is this church beautiful, but it has an amazing history!

Please tell me about a favorite church building of yours.
Leave a comment here or on my facebook page - facebook.com/MelanieKaris - and I will post about it.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment